The Nayland Hotel is a hotel in London providing a comfortable accommodation in Central London next to the famous Hyde Park and it is also very close to the Paddington tube station through which you can reach all important sights in only a few minutes.
The guests will be able to reach very quickly the most famous attractions in London, for instance the Big Ben or the London Bridge as well as Trafalgar Square and the London Eye.
The Nayland Hotel in London provides to its guests well-appointed en-suite rooms at convenient prices. The Nayland Hotel's staff is friendly and helpful and it will welcome and assist the travellers in any requests. Any kind of needs will be satisfied during your stay in London in the warm atmosphere of NaylandHotel.
Distance from the main Points of Interest
- Buckingham Palace: 2.3 Miles
- Victoria Station: 3.1 Miles
- Trafalgar Square: 3 Miles
- Westminster Abbey: 3 Miles
- King's Cross Station: 2.5 Miles
- Waterloo Station & London Eye: 3.8 Miles
- Tower Bridge: 5.5 Miles
- Heathrow Airport (LHR): 25 Miles
- Gatwick Airport (LGW): 39.3 Miles